Why not become a member and gain access to the worldwide movement of the international sports chiropractors community?
There are two (2) ways to become a member of FICS: as a member of your National Chiropractic Sports Council (NCSC) or individual membership. By entering your local NCSC, you will access most top sports chiropractors within your local region and have FICS membership benefits. NCSC members benefits:
- Free FICS membership
- Discount on the FICS ICSC modules
- FICS members discounts from sponsors
- Access to sport-related CPD webinars/seminars through your local NCSC and FICS
- Access to NCSC network of experienced sports chiros
- Access to International networks of chiropractors through FICS networks
- Scholarship opportunities through FICS
- Opportunities to gain experience working in sport at the local, national and international level.
FICS has a significant international membership base that includes our 27 current NCSC’s along with several educational institutions and affiliated organisations. By joining your local NCSC, you will automatically gain membership with FICS. To find your local NCSC contact details go to https://fics.sport/membership-ncsc/, and you can select your region.
If you do not have an NCSC in your country or would like to talk to us about individual membership with FICS, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual membership provides you with all the benefits at the FICS membership level only.
Be sure to look out for our quarterly E-Newsletter, and connect with us on our social media channels, Facebook @FICSsportschiro, Instagram @fics_sportschiro.
Kindest regards FICS Family