FICS, the international organization representing the specialty of sports chiropractic, is pleased to announce four $1,000 USD sponsorship for chiropractic students. Recipients of this award will be appointed to be a member of a FICS commission to allow them to widen their networks and further develop their interest in Sports Chiropractic. This program is proudly sponsored by our Presenting, Platinum and Gold Level sponsors in support of the development of the future leaders in the sports chiropractic profession.
2019 submission MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm AEDT (UTC +11) 31 October 2019. Late submissions will not be considered.The expected announcement date of the award recipients is expected to be on or before 30 November 2019.
Email email@example.com for the electronically smart form to be sent to you.
- The application form MUST be filled in electronically. This is a smart form. Save on your computer to fill in.
- Supporting document and the application form MUST include the applicant’s name as part of the file name and be listed on the document in the header.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all documents are submitted correctly.
ACCEPTED FORMAT of file names:
1. Joe_Brown_2019 Scholarship Application.
2. Joe_Brown_Word Essay
3. Joe_Brown_Personal Participation
4. Joe_Brown_Contribtion to Sports Chiro
5. Joe_Brown_Good Character supporting letter
Email as a combined PDF or as five files in the same email before 5pm AEDT (UTC +11) 31 October 2019.
Students must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited/recognized chiropractic school, graduating in or after 2018.
(1) Application form filled in electronically.
(2) 500-750-word essay concerning the importance of sports chiropractic services to athletes in training and competition, and to the future growth of the chiropractic profession.
(3) A description of personal participation in fitness and sports activities (100-200 words).
(4) A description of contributions to sports chiropractic at the college and/or otherwise – e.g. participation in the student sports chiropractic council activities; volunteer services at the college at sporting events and otherwise; published news articles or research; any other activities promoting sports chiropractic (100-200 words).
(5) Letter from faculty member teaching sports chiropractic and/or related subjects confirming good character and academic standard and recommending award.