Sports Physiology Course (ICSC08)
This course will cover basic principles of exercise physiology, team physiology (working as part of an integrated healthcare team), modalities in sport, photobiomodulation in healthcare (LASER), and strength & conditioning for the sports chiropractor. The course will provide a basic overview of these topics as well as provide learners with principles they can incorporate into their sports chiropractic practice.
Basic principles of exercise physiology
Modalities in sport
Photobiomodulation in healthcare (LASER)
Strength & conditioning for the sports chiropractor
2. Apply basic exercise physiology principles when treating athletes.
3. Understand how to work as part of a healthcare team.
4. Apply basic knowledge of therapeutic modalities to the treatment of athletes.
5. Explain the principles of photobiomodulation and apply these principles to the use of LASER with athletes.
6. Understand and apply the basic principles of strength and conditioning for sports chiropractors.
Course Price: CHF 390.00